Sunday, February 8, 2015

True Friendship Evangelism

The same day I met Linda, Janelle was across the street inviting people to have Bible studies as well. Linda's neighbor rejected receiving any activity or help from us, which is her choice, and Janelle moved on to people who would desire Bible studies. After studying with Linda the first time, she shared with me how she really enjoyed learning about how God has shown His love to her by giving prophecies (specifically Daniel 2) so we can learn to trust Him. The next week when I returned, her neighbor, who had declined everything Janelle offered, was at the house as well and asked me if I had another Bible she could borrow. The past several weeks I no longer only study with Linda but her neighbor whom she invited to be able to study with us as well. Friends are able to reach friends in ways that Janelle and I would not ever be able to reach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment