Sunday, February 8, 2015

True Friendship Evangelism Part 2

Recently (or a couple hours ago) Melina posted about her contact Linda reaching out to her neighbor (who had originally told me no for Bible studies). The interesting thing is this friendship evangelism has worked in reverse circumstances as well. In an earlier post I talked about my friend Kim. Well Kim's parents live across the street, where it just so happens to be the doors that Melina knocked on. Kim had told me to go talk to her parents to see if they would be interested in Bible studies, unfortunately no one answered when Melina came by. However, Kim was able to invite her mother to join us for our studies and they are planning on attending both the health seminar and evangelistic series together as well too. So I second what Melina mentioned, God is able to reach people in a way that Melina and I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment