Sunday, March 8, 2015

The 20 Minute Divine Appointment

As the Archaeology meeting came to a close, Janelle and I stood in the back to pass out notes for the evening and invitations for the Revelation seminar coming up. As the crowd dwindled to a stop I noticed a lady standing in the middle of the foyer, looking like she was waiting for something. As I approached her, I asked her if she needed something. She shared how Janelle had just gone to make copies for her of the Archaeology seminar we just completed. we chatted about how wonderful the meetings were, then I invited her to come to the Revelation seminar which began a few evenings later. She lit up, "Oh I am coming to that! This is incredible! You can count on seeing me there!" I continued to stoke her excitement with the Revelation seminar. After sometime she asked what I was doing there, and I shared how I give Bible studies and help the church in whatever areas they need help. Janelle walked up at this point and handed her the copies she requested, but the lady and I had made such close friends that we continued to chat. Bible questions came up, and we answered one here and there, but the amazing thing was, the questions asked were questions I had just studied a week before in my devotions. Janelle mentioned Bible studies again, and Rhonda, who by this point was highly interested in how we answered her questions with verses in the Bible, jumped on the opportunity. She has now attended all the meeting accept one, but has requested for me to come over to her house early this week to catch her up on what she missed. She canceled plans for Friday night to be able to attend the Revelation seminar, and has been bringing a friend with her every time. Continue to pray for her us, God jammed the printer for a reason. "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment